Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Nursery

What an honor it was to work in the nursery during Monday nights spring conference. I had fun and the little ones kept us quite busy,no wonder its takes 2 or more ladies to keep order.

Maria had her hands full taking
care of Jackson & Nate.

Here is Connor getting a lift from Donna
to get a better view of the action.

Charles & Matthew inspecting the chair.



Angelina & Nathan taking a break.

Cameron & Collin were playing
the drum.

Hannah just standing there.


Paige & Charles seem to be

in deep conversation.

Skyla w/ Connor.

( she came in to relief us. )

P.S. I know some of these pictures aren't that good but I'm still trying to figure out my camera after a year and I would like to say Maria was a real trooper taking care of the babies she wasn't feeling well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thank God for the Nursery Workers. Thank you for being devoted to your ministry! I love the pictures.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Thanks for serving Kim!

Kris's Korner said...

Cute pics!! The nursery is a busy place. Praise the Lord.

Mrs Karen G said...

Good pics my friend, its nice to be in there, the pics make the room seem quiet, hahaha, Love you my buddy, (((((HUGS))))).

Design.by.Kina said...

Helloo Kim Dear:-)

The pics are cute!