Saturday, April 21, 2007

Our beautiful day

It was definitely a gorgeous day and one that we got to enjoy with family and friends in the great outdoors of Lyons. I even visited my childhood friend who was also my Sunday school teacher - Sue Wright-. She was and still is a blessing in my life though I don't get to visit with her often- but back then I was alwaaays at her house. The kids and I spent the majority of the day at Karen's playing in her beautiful new yard and ended the day with a trip to the park with my mom.

The Grosse- Slone trio singing " I'm a happy christian cowgirl"

which they want to sing next yr. at Round-Up Sunday.

Matthew really liked riding the glider w/ Kristian.

Here's Karen giving Matthew directions on how to use sand toys.

thought this pic of Matthew is sooo cute trying w/ all his might to move Karen's fire pit.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice way to spend a beautiful day! Matthew is getting so grown up looking.

Kris's Korner said...

How fun. I want you to take me to Karen's some time. That will be fun

Debbie said...

It was a beautiful day. Looks like everyone had a good time.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you were able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather and spend some time with your good friend and her family.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed a good day with good friends. We praise the Lord for both, don't we?

Design.by.Kina said...

i'm glad y'all had a great day!