Sunday, April 29, 2007

LETTER OF THE DAY IS "T' ___

I have been officially appointed to this task -not by one but two women - Kris and Trish. and I'm sure to have fun. I have chosen "T" for this week and I'm thankful for the opportunity and the following......

The Trinity- Father-Son- Holy Spirit
biblical teachings that I'm being taught weekly.

My teenager ( Jackie)
she is thirteen.

my teething -toddler ( Matthew) who is going through the terrible twos.

Trish

Todd family

Travis (brother-in- law)

Teri (niece)

Tommy (nephew)

Trent

Tanner ( a delightful little boy)

Tracy

Tabitha

tomatoes (yummy)

tuna on toast

Top Ramon noodle soups ( we love the chicken)

tamales ( good but spicy)

tacos( a family favorite)

trains( my 2ND preferred method of transportation)



teeter- totters ( play-ground favorite)

Tuesday

Thursday

toys (lots of them)

little tykes toys (outdoors)

tears of laughter

tabernacle (GBC)

Trust

Truth

trees ( they provide great shade)

tents( shelter when camping)

tasty treats that tempt the taste buds.

testimonies

pleasant thoughts

Ten Commandments

Target( store)

teachers & aides

Tennessee( I got family there)

Can you spot two that could be tongue twisters? Have fun!!

8 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Loved your list!

Kris's Korner said...

You are very cleaver.

Trish said...

Thank you for taking over the Thankful letter for me. I knew you would do a Terrific job with it! We'll have to come up with something fun for when we run out of letters. I know you'll have lots of good ideas...BTW, Loved your list!

Debbie said...

That is a great list

Mrs Karen G said...

Love the TwisTers, LOL, Love ya my True friend, HUGS

Anonymous said...

Terrific List!!! TaTa for now.

Design.by.Kina said...

What a cute list!

Anonymous said...

I love your list Kim!