Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A day of pampering.

I have good news to share- as some of you know I've been having a lot of pain in my neck into my lower back and I was undecided as to what to do. My hubby & I agreed on me trying a massage. I was kind of leery about the fact that someone would be touching my body and its something I never felt comfortable about. Who do you go to ? Denise Banister of course!! She did an excellent job working these kinks out and I can turn my head and lift my arm with a lot more ease. I plan on returning for another massage on my lower back in the near future. I should warn that there might be some pain involved but its all worth it.

The crazy thing is I got another haircut ( twice w/in several months) My mother used to beg me to cut my hair because she couldn't see as she says "my beautiful face & eyes. When I was much younger and didn't have all these out- of- control hormones I would simply drop in on a beautician friend of mine and get a trim or up-do to look somewhat presentable if some important event came up. But other than that I was quite comfortable looking like Cousin It, it was more important to me what I felt w/ in my heart than to care about how I looked. How the times have changed!!! I can't even stand hair in my face now.
Thank you Denise for a wonderful pampering.

6 comments:

Trish said...

Glad you got the "Denise Treatment!" She is very good! Try to keep going back on a regular basis because it really does help with the pain in the long run. Can't wait to see your new haircut tonight!

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

So happy you went and that you feel better!

Kris's Korner said...

Your hair is cute. I 'm glad you got a way to relieve your discomfort. LOL

Anonymous said...

How nice that you were able to get pampered and that it made you feel better. I like your hair, too.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better. I can't wait to see your new hair cut.

Debbie said...

That is great. I love getting massages... but I haven't had one in a long time.