Saturday, April 28, 2007

And the answer is...................

I thought the questioner Kina posted was interesting so I decided to do it for some much needed fun It's titled " Getting to know you".

1.What time did you get up this morning? I get up around 6:45 every day
( my 1yr.old son is the alarm)

2. Diamonds or Pearls? I don't prefer either but do have rings w/ diamonds.

3. Favorite T.V. movie? "To catch a thief"

4.What do you usually have for breakfast? Pepsi and occasionally a bowl of corn flakes.

5.Middle name? Gail

6. What foods do you dislike? I don't like liver, mushrooms, or yogurt.

7.Favorite c.d. @ the moment? It's by The Faithman Quartet.

8.What kind of car do you drive? A Chrysler town-n-country.

9. Favorite sandwich? Italian Beef (dry)

10. What characteristic do you despise? rudeness

11. If you could anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Maybe Italy or Guam.

12. color of bathroom? Blue

13. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm not picky- if it fits & I like it- I wear it.

14. Where would you like to retire too? No place in particular

15.What is your most memorable birthday? ( I have several) (1) 10Th - I officially got the Ray
name (2) 13Th- My daddy took me to the car races- demolition derby and 21st.

16.Who do you most expect to answer some of these Questions in the comments? Jayne

17. Who do least expect to answer some of these Questions in the comments? Karen

18. What is your favorite saying ? I don't really have one.

19. What is your birthday? July 13Th 1968

20. Are you a night or day person? I prefer late afternoon/ early evening

21. What size shoe do you wear? 71/2 to 8

22. Do you have any pets? Does a fish count?

23. Any new & exciting news you'd like to share? not really but my son did learn how to flush
the toilet today- It will eventually drive me crazy

24. What did you want to be when you were little? a doctor, nurse, nun (lol).

25. How are you today? okay

I don't dare number the rest- there is alot

favorite candy? Hershey's, Reese's, just about any kind of candy bar.

favorite flower? anything fake works for me

What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward too? May 5-
Leaving for Camp Joy and the Ladies Retreat.

What church do you attend? Grace Baptist Church

What is your full name? Kimberly Gail _____

Do you wish on Stars? no

If you were a crayon what color would you be? blue or black

How is the weather right now? comfortable

Favorite soft drink? It's a toss between Dr. Pepper and Pepsi

Favorite restaurant? I like Apple bees or Denny's

Hair color? medium brown

Favorite day of the year? The first day of school in late August

Favorite toy as a child? Bike

Summer or Winter? I'm more of a fall person

Hugs or kisses? hugs

chocolate or vanilla? diffently chocolate

What is under your bed? an assortment of stuff

Do you want your friends to answer these questions too? Yes, if they'd like b/c there is alot.

When was the last time you cried? Today - I'm highly emotional

Do you have siblings? yes- 2 brothers 1 sister


What did you do last night? played outside w/my son & played games on my computer

Favorite smell? I'm really not into fragances- but I do like the occassional pumpkin candle aroma

What are you afraid of? My children getting hurt and rodents of course

Plain, buttered, or salted popcorn? The more salt and butter the better- but I do like it all.

How many keys on your key ring? between 5 and 10

How many years at your current job? a little over 13 yrs. I've been mom that long.

Favorite day of the week? I say Wensday- I look forward to going to church on this day.

How many towns have you lived in? Sikeston Mo., Berwyn,Cicero, Lyons, Kankakee, Romeoville
all located in Illinois although there might be more - Oh yes there was Poplar Bluff Mo. too.

Do you make Friends easily? I like to think I do.

Ok, found it- thought I missed one and I did>

Who is the friend you've had the Longest? Karen G - my bestest friend ever!!!

That was fun and alot easier than I thought and now that I'm done _ GOOD NIGHT.



5 comments:

Trish said...

I enjoyed reading this and getting to know you better! I laughed at Matthew's new and exciting toilet flushing skills! Let's hope he retains that skill for many years to come! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I liked reading your answers and getting to know you better. If you are suddenly missing anything important, I can probably tell you where it went~~~flushed bye bye.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

It was fun reading your list.

Mrs Karen G said...

AWWWWWWW, this was nice, thanks for not forgetting that friend person,LOL, ha ha ha , LOL, HUGS

PS liked what Patrice said...LOL

Anonymous said...

It was great to get to know you better.