Thursday, April 19, 2007

THE FINALE

Because we didn't get a hotel room in Sikeston, we opted instead for a hotel in Cape Girdeau as a treat for our last night there. It was far more beautiful than any hotel that we've ever stayed in as a family. Here is some pics I got off the Internet because while there I lost my photo chip to my camera.

nice, comfortable & really roomy


this lobby was a big hit for Matthew he loved the fountain(center of pic). and the employs made popcorn and fresh cookies nightly ( which was done w/ in certain hrs). and we really liked that too. This is also were they served breakfast ( biscuits & gravy and good tasty coffee



This pool my family had almost to themselves. ( though they enjoyed the hot tub too)


our room was on the left w/ in a step of the pool.


on the right was a slanted walk that Matthew couldn't get enough running out of that.


upstairs was a game room w/ free fuse ball, and ping- pong and we tried both, but were not good at either. ( it was interesting though)


This following pic I found interesting on a bill board & thought everyone would enjoy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice place and sounds like you all had a great family night. I'm sorry you lost your camara card.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Looks like a great place to stay! Glad you had the opportunity to enjoy it.