Monday, April 23, 2007

The letter of the day is "A"

Amanda my adorable 9 yr. old daughter

Abby ( my niece in WV)


Austin ( my nephew in Arkansas)


Ahrens - Ron & family are very nice people and are a great blessing to us.

Arnold - another great family

Arvin- Mike ( yet another nice guy )

Aldridge - Jane ( we call her Ma maw)

-my given last name before I was adopted by Jack Ray on my 10Th birthday. ( no relation to Jane)

Angie - my sister-in-law in Kentucky

Angie/ Angela - Bosley my sister who goes by both names.

Acquaintances- we all need to know someone.

Adam - the first man ever created.

Abraham- a biblical man who served the Lord.

Abel- Another fine biblical man.

Apostles - The twelve that were called by Jesus.

air conditioning- we all like to stay cool during the summer.

address book- need a place to store all sorts of info.

angels - what we'll become when we are called home to heaven.

announcements- I like being informed of things happening.

AMERICA - all the United States

Our National Anthem

Advil - to help with our aches & pains

aspirin- baby helps us older people too.

adolescence- a big part of our youth.

apples - any variety is good

animals-

My brain has gone blank so now I say adios (lol) and don't forget we need to

"LOVE ONE ANOTHER"





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the list ~ AWESOME ANSWERS!

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

This was a wonderful list!

Debbie said...

That was a terrific list.

Kris's Korner said...

You are so good at this letter of the week. I want you to do it next week. LOL

Trish said...

You have a GREAT list! I told Kris that I think YOU should do the letter of the week because you are so good about remembering it and so good at the lists! My schedule has changed, making it hard for me to do it now, but between you and Kris, I'm sure you will do a wonderful job with it! What are we going to do when we run out of letters???????

Mrs Karen G said...

I missed this one too, sorry, liked it tho, HUGS