Sunday, May 6, 2007

THE TWENTY SECOND LETTER IS..........



and is brought to you by Amanda who had to choose a random number, so here is our thankful list:



Vascik family- Joe, Becky, their children, and grandchildren. ( our family)
Vanness family- Jack & Elcia ( dear friends of ours)
Vidales, Pete- a very nice senior saint who is such a blessing
Villeda, Priscilla & Aiden- A mother & son who we have gotten know
VICTORY in Jesus
Virgin Mary - gave birth to Our Savior - Jesus Christ
VETERANS- I know many who have served
Voice- We all are thankful to be heard and to talk.
veterinarians- who help our animal friends
vegetables- we can't get enough be it raw or cooked.
vision- we like to see God's beautiful creations
visitors- I like having company some of the time
vitamins- they keep us healthy and sometimes energetic.
vocalists- I enjoy hearing people sing
VERSES- of the Bible and poems
vows- to my husband and God
vacations- a time to relax and spend time w/ the family
Vanilla Ice Cream- Yummy Yummy
vehicles- my van and car.
Valet and Valet Parking- The men @ GBC are the best !!!
Valentine- everyone feels special when receiving one
variety- of people, opportunities- things ( as the saying goes....)
VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE.

and lastly the Violin- I like the music it makes.


3 comments:

Trish said...

Wow~ Great letter and great list! Good job Amanda! I was noticing the first name on your list -- Vascik, it stuck out to me because my maiden name is Vassak. Our name is Slovak, is your family also Czech or Slovak? Interesting!

Anonymous said...

Great list Kim!

Kris's Korner said...

Wow!!! how od you come up with so many V V V I guess I had better post LOL