Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I'M A MANDARIN

You're an intellectual, and you've worked hard to get where you are now. You're a strong believer in education, and you think many of the world's problems could be solved if people were more informed and more rational. You have no tolerance for sloppy or lazy thinking. It frustrates you when people who are ignorant or dishonest rise to positions of power. You believe that people can make a difference in the world, and you're determined to try.
Your scores: -Talent: 38%Lifer: 51%Mandarin: 62% Take the Talent, Lifer, or Mandarin quiz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got this goofy quiz off of Karen (Kare Bear)'s blog and thought it was right on target. I must confess I did it several times but it still comes back to this. While I do believe education is very important, I also believe in having and maintaining a relationship with God and having a prayer life. I might have worked hard- to get where I am but it was by the Lord's Grace and the support of a large family that I made it this far.

THANK YOU GOD FOR PROVIDING ME WITH PEOPLE WHO CARE. Love , Kim

2 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I love you Kim and I'm glad that God made you special and just the way you are.

Anonymous said...

That's good Kim!