Sunday, May 20, 2007

I've made some changes

Well I'm here with a new look, something more uplifting with some softer color. I changed it ~~ well because the blogger people made some changes, and I couldn't find where people could comment. That's part of all the fun~~ to see who's looking ~ isn't it? so here goes......

Yesterday Matthew and I spent the whole afternoon w/ Kris, Paige, and Quinten and had all kinds of fun enjoying the great outdoors, us adults had other plans but in alot more ways, this was far less stressful and alot more fun. The stores can wait. These pics to follow are of Matthew or rather At-ew as Paige calls him and of her. They were just to irrestable! not to share.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

How sweet!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little friendship!

Kris's Korner said...

Sweet pics. We did have alot of fun. Dinner was nice too!