Wednesday, May 23, 2007

FUN !!

It was a nice afternoon well spent, spending time with Kris and visiting the Lindahl's. Talk about beautiful~~ it was pretty inside and out. That new bathroom we've heard so much about is really nice- I took a peek while getting the grand tour. We spent the good majority of time outside~ where the little ones played on the trampoline or the swing set~~ each group of children took turns jumping and the little ones loved it, the biggest kids also. I'm talking Jeffery and James who were hard at work on break time!! I enjoyed the fellowship, and the laughter of the children. Gina even got in on the fun~~ climbing into the trampoline to play ring-around-the- rosy with the little ones. She was such a good host to us all. I've included a slide-show for all to enjoy, it's the post below, but 1st I wanted to share another cute pic of you guessed it!! Paige and Matthew.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

They are so cute! It is so nice spending time with friends.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Sounds like so much fun. The picture is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Two best friends!

Anonymous said...

How cute, I love the picture of Matthew and Paige. I'm glad that you had a fun afternoon at the Lindahl's.

Mrs Karen G said...

HEY... we got that same horsey swing thingy too, but ours is red, way cool, its so cute to see the kids playing so well, HUGS