Sunday, May 20, 2007

Days gone by....

This past weeks little 2 days of cool~~ not warm enough to play outdoors was a great blessing. I accomplished allot!! I got the kids rooms cleaned and organized, mopped the front room, and got caught up with some laundry. Are you ready to be amazed? I actually emptied my laundry basket w/ all those papers that I believed I needed. The majority of them needed shredding while only a handful needed filing away. If I can keep up the pace~without hitting to many more snags The garbage men are gonna think I went Mad again because I threw out quite a few bags and its not even Wednesday morning yet!! I don't know whether to be excited or tired from the work ahead. I just know the more I do , the better I feel. Thank you to all who know how I've been down about this situation for your prayers. I can diffidently say The Lord has been working and continues to always to give me the strength I need even if its only baby steps to keep moving forward. Thank You God for answered prayers.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Well Since I'm on the topic of last week, I figured it would be nice to update you on the matter of Jackie's ankle. It has healed but is still very week. She had the choice or should I say I made the decision for her. We opted for at home exercise to make said ankle stronger~~ because I wasn't about to drive to Naperville several times a week for therapy when she could do the same things at home. Please continue to pray for her~~she will still need to wear the leg brace for another six weeks and do the exercises to strengthen the ankle before the doctor will release her to try out for next years sports teams. Thank You.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I am so proud of you!! You are doing a great job; keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Keep moving forward Kim! You are doing wonderful at proving God!!!

Kris's Korner said...

Pretty face on the blog. What is the letter of the week? Keep up the good work on the house. I still pray for you and I will keep praying for Jackie. Love Ya

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I LOVE your new look!!! I'm so proud of you, keep up the good work!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are winning the war on the home front with the cleaning and keeping up with the kids and even God gave you the perfect weather to do it with.
Keep up the good FIGHT OF FAITH
Barnabas

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are winning the war on the cleaning, at the same time keeping up with the childrens needs. God even gave a little assistance with the weather! KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH
Barnabas