Monday, May 14, 2007

The 11th letter is .......K




This weeks letter is bought to you by Kim and Kris T. and what fun it will be. I'm thankful for:


King- The one and only who rules the Kingdom of heaven and earth.
Kennelly Family & ... Kuipers Family &...... Kathryn Grosse
Kevin R.- my cousin & ....... Kristian Keplinger


Karen- my best friend


Kids- every ones
Kris - she has become such a good friend.
kaleidoscopes- lots of fun
kangaroos- so cute!!!
keepsakes
kebobs- yummy!!!
KINDNESS
knick-knacks
kin= family
kisses & hugs
koalas- also cute!!!
knowing - I'll be going to heaven
KNOWLEDGE
and there you have it. I hope everyone has a great day.

5 comments:

Mrs Karen G said...

Kooky list ya got their my krazy lovable friend,LOL, HUGS

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the letter of the week! I'm glad for you and the way you are using your new found knowledge to grow in the Lord.

Kris's Korner said...

You are getting really good at this letter of the week thing. Nice list!!!

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I enjoyed reading your list!

Trish said...

Thanks for picking the letter!