Sunday, March 25, 2007

The wonderful truths.

What a powerful message Mrs. Julie delivered to us this morning and one that got my mind a thinking. Two very special people both helped me out this wk. and if it were not for them this blogging thing would of never taken off. I got some hands on experience and that made a huge difference. Her second point hit me hard too. All week I had been helping out a friend w/ no transportation, we went out practically every day looking for him a car and it was starting to take its toll. I prayed he would find one soon and the LORD answered that prayer Friday afternoon. I'm glad I was chosen to help out a friend but yes I now feel free since I'm not baring this burden. Although I was led to the LORD in April 2002 I didn't realize how much power HE truly has over us until 2005 when I truly gave HIM my heart. It's been an amazing journey and one I'm still on. I might still struggle w/ many issues but with the LORD I know I'll come out a winner because whatever it is I face I believe HE put it there for a purpose. I'm glad HE made me one of HIS PEOPLE and that HE provided me a loving church family. For even as a stranger years ago, I felt like Grace Baptist was home and I was visiting w/ long lost relatives. THANK YOU LORD FOR MY SALVATION & GUIDING ME ALONG LIVES ROCKY ROAD.!!!!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

You are a blessing and it is exciting to hear how God has used you to help other people with their burdens! How nice that they get to experience the presence of God through YOU! You are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

We have a great God. It was nice that you were able to help a friend. I hope you had a good lunch with Karen yesterday!

Design.by.Kina said...

This is GREAT! Love ya!

Mrs Karen G said...

WTG my best friend, keep up the good work , I'm so proud of you, and so is God and everyone else, HUGS