Friday, March 30, 2007

THE GOOD & NOT SO GOOD NEWS

This week has been choked full of many good things . I got the check book balanced, found pictures I've been looking for the family tree, Jackie got her braces removed, Amanda got her spring shoes, and Jackie attended church with us Wednesday night.( something she hasn't done for the last two weeks cause of her ankle, Thank you all for your prayers). Though the majority of the week was good, it wasn't all good. Its like the saying goes " one step forward , two steps back". I started the week with high hopes only to hit the brick wall on Wednesday. It was bad enough I was under the weather, but Matthew woke up on the wrong side of the bed as well . But that's not as bad as compared to yesterday. I learned that Jackie isn't quite done with all this orthodontist stuff just yet. She has to wear a retainer at all times besides when she eats. I don't doubt they're uncomfortable but she doesn't seem to really want to give them a chance. It's only been a day and I'll pray that she finds comfort in this new adjustment for I know the LORD works in mysterious ways.

4 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I WILL be praying for YOU and Jackie! You are a good lady to look at the GOOD as well as the BED. I am VERY proud of you.

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you also. You are doing a good job!

Debbie said...

I like your picture. I will pray for you also.

Kris's Korner said...

I will pray the Jackie gets better at the retainer.