Saturday, March 24, 2007

MY DAY W/ KRIS & KIDS

Sat. March 24th

Yesterday was an interesting & fun day playing at the Todd's house. There in total were 5 children all under 3yrs old. Justin was the oldest & entertained himself playing w/ cars. Paige, Matthew & Hannah were all over the place playing & Kris and I took turns holding Jackson. It seems like it's been forever since I held a baby. After lunch which was McNuggets & fries Matthew got really cranky. & he is almost near impossible to figure out at this tired stage. In the beginning he was fine w/ me holding Jackson, but now the green eyed monster appeared. & he also refused to climb the stairs & normally he wants to do it himself. BOY!!!!! did he scream & wail after I sat him down & went back downstairs to get Jackson. While in the basement moments before Paige & Matthew Started an all out crying spree, Matthew knocked over a toy bin & it fell. No one got hurt but it scared them silly . They were SCREAMING w/ tears & Jackson must of felt left out cause he started crying too. Hannah didn't even flinch nor did Justin. I just found this WONDERFUL day to be absolutely HYSTERICAL & Paige did the cutest thing whenever I said anything to her she'd stop and cover her face just briefly. & in case your wondering Matthew fell asleep w/in a few minutes of our departure. It's evening & I'm off again w/ Kris this time childless. THANK GOD for daddies who are willing to keep their children while we have a girls night out. It was a GREAT time of fellowship and fun. Today was also a great day !!! I started doing some deep cleaning & accomplished allot. I don't know who or what is the culprit behind this, BUT I KNOW my husband was in total disbelief.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you and Kris have such a good time together. It is nice to have a good friend. I love your blog!

Kris's Korner said...

Friday was a fun day. Five babies and a quiet night out with a friend. What more could a girl ask for.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I'm so glad that you and Kris had such a great day! Thank God for good friends!

Anonymous said...

I happy that you and Kris had agood time on Friday. It's always nice to have fellowship with a good friend.

Debbie said...

Hi!! I am glad to see you are a blogger buddy. Kris is a wonderful person. I am glad you were able to have some time together.