Tuesday, March 20, 2007

PRAISE THE LORD


I PRAISE,PRAISE, PRAISE the LORD for his many answered prayers today.

1. for getting me through this crazy hetic day.( I would've quit easily.)

2. Jackie's broken ankle didn't require a cast, but she does have to wear a leg/ankle brace but one she can walk w/.

3. She won't have to use the crutches too much, ( she was quite frankly scaring me & did'nt like using them like she was taught).

4. Mickey fixed our car again ( twice in 1 wk. he is such a nice man but I don't want the 3rd time to be a charm).

5. Matthew finally decided to eat something & that was his dinner.( can't hardly get him to eat too often but his favorite never fails. salisbury steak w/ rice.)

thanks to you all for letting me share my day. It's late & I need to go to sleep. so now I bid you a farewell.

MAY GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy you are seeing your prayers answered!

Kris's Korner said...

I just love to hear about your day. Isn't the blog fun?

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Glad you had a good day. I love "hearing" from you!