Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What a wonderful day.

It was a wonderful day for many reasons, Matthew's ear infection is gone & was able to get his shots. I got some much needed cleaning done, & tonight after dinner the children& I played some outside. It might have been wet, but the air felt good & we had fun. This evening I went to church. I'm loving these " enemies of the home" sessions & don't dare miss one except of course there is an emergency.Pastor always does an amazing job getting the message across. Tonight it was how to be thankful & that is must be taught. I never really put in that perspective, I was raised to use my manners & to always thank those who gave me things or complimented me. So since I learned this things from the very beginning it never occurred to me that it was a life lesson. I'm always on my children to be thankful & polite & if I catch them being anything else they know I'll correct them in a moments notice. I thank God for giving me such wonderful friendships & each of you for being such a blessing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too am enjoying the Wednesday night messages. They are very thought provoking and I must agree that Pastor does an amazing job giving the message.

Kris's Korner said...

It is a blessing to see you on Wesnesday nights. It is fun to grow in the Lord.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I'm thankful for YOU Kim!