Thursday, March 22, 2007

I HAVE A 'P' LIST.




I gave this some thought, didn't want to repeat to much of others. Though I am
thankful for many of the same things.

PASTOR & PREACHING He is the greatest & always does an outstanding job delivering his message & I love the way he explains things that I can understand.
PASTOR'S WIFE She is just wonderful, I always look forward to seeing & hearing her speak
PRAYER LIFE I'm so happy that I have a relationship w/ GOD.
PEOPLE all sizes & varieties they help keep me on track.
POTATOES The Slone family likes them any way they come.
PEPPER My favorite spice
PEPSI Another all time favorite
PASTA Matthew loves his noodles,& pasta salad is yummy!!!!
PUMBA My sister-in-laws cat, she never fails to entertain us.
PHOTOS I Love looking at pictures& reminiscing.

4 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

And I LOVE YOU! I'm so glad that you have a blog!

Kris's Korner said...

I love your list. Your the best Congrads on your blog

Anonymous said...

Your list is great and so
"P"ractical! I am so glad you have a blog. I love the pictures.

Trish said...

Great list! I enjoyed getting caught up reading your blog this afternoon -- it's been a busy week and I've missed my bloggie buddies like you! Your family is such a blessing to us! Have a great day!