Monday, March 26, 2007

THE G LIST

There are many G people and things I'm Grateful for.

God: He supplies me with everything I need.

Grace: what keeps me calm and moving forward

Grace Baptist: my place of worship

Grandparents: for their unconditional love

Girls: Jackie and Amanda are great big sisters
to Matthew and have gorgeous red hair.

Grosse Family: a great group of people

Good News Club: an after school program that brings the Gospel to
grade school children.

Green: Jackie's favorite color

Gum: a refreshing chewable treat

Gifts: salvation, love, family & friendship

Grins: they warm my heart

Giggles: they are contagious and always cheer me up

Gas: without it we wouldn't travel by car nor be able
to cook yummy foods.

7 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I love your "G" list and I love you!

Debbie said...

You did a great job on this list!! It is so nice to see you blogging.

Kris's Korner said...

You are getting to be a pro blogger. Good job on your "G" list

Anonymous said...

I like your list.

Trish said...

What a GREAT list! I enjoyed getting caught up reading your blog tonight. It was a busy weekend and I didn't get a chance to do any blog reading. I especially like reading about your family tree and the history...so interesting!

Anonymous said...

Love your list.

Mrs Karen G said...

Great Going my Girlfriend,
"Giggling", Got ta love ya, HUGS