Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My First

I'd like to thank Quinten Todd for my blog name it was his idea besides me turning it around. I dont know how to do this but I promised I'd give it a try & the ladies of Grace Baptist are always so encouraging & I'd heard it was good theropy. The main reason for my title is lots of new things seem to be coming my way.
1. I GOT THE INTERNET: Ive always said it was a waste of time & money but @ the advice of my sister-in-laws that it would be good for the kids just happened to change our minds. I can communicate w/my sister & that means alot. I love seeing pictures. I thought it would be a little harder than this.
2. MY LOVING HUSBAND PURCHASED A MINI VAN: Ive never pictured driving a van much less owning one but I was reassured today by a friend that it's so me. The kids should have no reason to complain about space during road trips beacuse there is plenty of room & the thing I'm most excited about is it has a cd player and Matthew's wagon will easily fit in the cargo space. Though I know in our hearts we will miss the truck b/c it once belonged to his daddy.
3. I STARTED THIS BLOG: I thought about backing out but @ Karen's urging I surely could do this since it was me that suggested she start one & every-one stories are absolutely wonderful. Ive read them but didn't comment. Sorry I will attemt that soon enough.
I need to get going & visit my mom who is spending the night, though the kids are doing a good job entertaining her & Matthew is serenading her w/his cute little songs. So for now have a GOOD NIGHT.

5 comments:

Kris's Korner said...

I can't believe Kim has a blog. Way to go girl!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have a blog! I read it the other night but there was no place to leave a comment... Congrats on the internet and the van and the blog! I look forward to your stories.

Trish said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! It will be fun to read about what is going on in the Sloan house :-). Congratulations on the van, that is wonderful! I'm so glad you are in our church, and I'm so happy that KareBear got you blogging!
Love, Trish

Mrs Karen G said...

WTG my best friend, I cant wait to see what your going to say next, you always keep me listening,((((((((((HUGS))))))))))
Love Karen

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I'm so glad that you started blogging. Welcome to the GBC ladies blog ring!