Monday, August 6, 2007

What's New?

I ask this because I've added several new things to my home. For starters I got a new puppy- named Duchess- only 11 weeks old. This will be the first time ever that I will have to train a dog from scratch as I'm used to older dogs already house broken. Why? We got her where as Matthew could grow with her. She might be adorable buts it all the surprises she has left me these first 24hrs.- that I'm not crazy about. We got her a cage and will have to work on this task.
I've also recently purchased a bed-in-a-bag all patriotic colors. It was a great deal and the price was right considering I have a king size bed. And the much dreaded news- I say dreaded because I'm not really keen on it- A physical. I've never been big on anything other than being poked w/ a needle. So this will be interesting! I'll go Aug. 16Th and try my best to be a good girl- no promises. I know its due time since I've avoided this topic for far to long. I made a promise I'd go and I will keep my word. But before I go off to sleep- I just want to thank everyone for all their prayers and encouraging words.
P.s. There will be no pics for a while- seems like I have a camera bandit on my hands or they grew legs and walked off (lol) I mean seriously I have two of them. I hope to eventually find one or both where I can show off at least my dog!!

8 comments:

JeanMac said...

I love the name you chose for your new puppy!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that you got Matthew a playmate to grow up with. I'm glad that you are ready to get your physical. Good luck with everything.

Anonymous said...

Puppies are kool. Good luck with the physical. If Uncle Sam didn't make me get them at leat annually, I wouldn't go. Jane reminded me on a regular basis until I went to Medical and Dental to get checked.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Hooray for physicals! Ha Ha! I'm sure the physical will be a lot easier than training the puppy!

R. L. Evans said...

A camera bandit...hehehe...I'll be praying for you on the doctor's appointment. That's really great you got a new "bed-in-a-bag!"

Kris's Korner said...

I'm glad that you are going to keep your word. You go girl. Love Ya

Debbie said...

I hear ya with the dog... I am really glad Boston isn't a puppy! I will pray for your upcoming physical! Have a great day.

Trish said...

A new puppy -- yikes! Glad it's you and not me! But seriously, I hope she will be a quick learner and not give you too much trouble!