Monday, August 20, 2007

A simple Thank You!!

I just wanted to thank you all for your prayers- my physical went much smoother than I anticipated - It only took 2 attempts to get examined and was over in no time at all. I had a nurse practioner who was very nice and gentle which was a big blessing. I also had blood taken to check my hormone levels and will have to make an appointment for a mammogram and more blood tests which I'll have to fast for. I should be getting the test results back this week -if everything comes back good. I'll keep you updated. Have a good few days and look for an update on what my hubby did while I was away.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I will pray for your up coming test! I am glad the visit went okay.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it went well. I can hardly wait to hear what Jr. was up to ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things went well.

Kris's Korner said...

Praise the Lord Things went well.