Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm off to.....

Missouri again.. this time for a special anniversary celebration. My uncle and Aunt have been married for ever it seems and I'm sure to have fun... giving what nuts we all are- and it has been years since I've seen some of of my cousins and friends of the family~~ I just hope they've all been invited and will attend. My siblings and I have reserved rooms at the hotel - and each of us are bringing our own families. I'll be minus one_ the hubby is staying home. We leave tomorrow after my doctor's appointment- It should prove interesting- 3 adults 3 children and it has been many years since I've actually traveled with my mom. I know we are alot alike in many ways- but when it comes to driving - lets just say we have a difference of oppion- We are going to let Bob drive!! I still haven't found my digital so I'll have to resort to the good ole disposable cameras. - and when I get them developed I'll share . So to each of you Have a Great Weekend.

9 comments:

JeanMac said...

Have you looked under your car seats? When all else fails, ha,ha.Have a great visit.

Kris's Korner said...

Have a great weekend. Stay out of trouble. Love Ya

Anonymous said...

Have fun sis. I hope Mom remembered to bring her sleeping pills. I'm jealous. I want to go. Since I can't make the trip with you guys I will do something silly in retaliation. I'll ride my Harley around the island asking for directions to Missouri.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time with your family! Good idea letting someone else drive ;)

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Have a good time Kim!

Trish said...

I hope you have a wonderful time!

R. L. Evans said...

Have loads and loads of fun!!!

Lil Gretchy said...

Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

well we're back! It was interesting, mostly fun, with a few events, but Kim i'm sure will talk about these moments. It was a good turn out-but much too hot for some of us older persons to stay for long.

Love you blog kim, and love you too even with our differences.
mom