Friday, August 24, 2007

No News

It's been officially one week and I don't know if that's good or bad news. I was expecting a call, note, or e-mail informing me of my test results. Well you guessed it- nothing. I called of course at the height of the storm yesterday- moments before a tornado was spotted there in Bolingbrook. I can't blame them for something Mother Nature did. I fully understand given the weather- but to make me wait yet another day. I even called twice today- first call left a message second time they were closed. It's not just one day though~ but another entire weekend. I guess I've waited this long whats another couple days. So what I'm saying is no news is good news-at least I hope. Hopefully that call will come Monday at the latest- for I would really like to know how , if any of my temperamental mood swings here of late can be fully blamed on hormones- or could it even be that the depression is back at full throttle. All I know is I need answers sooner than later. I'll keep you informed- until then take care.

5 comments:

JeanMac said...

As you said, "no news is good news" but it still is awful waiting. Until someone has gone thru the waiting, they don't really understand.
All the best and have a great weekend.

Kris's Korner said...

Hang in there kid. Things will be better soon. I hope I'll see you in church tomarrow. I miss you.

Anonymous said...

I will be praying that you get your results soon. Try to keep your cool, things will get better.

Lil Gretchy said...

Hang in there! Sometimes no news really is good news! I'll keep you in my prayers, and your test results!

Trish said...

Praying for you! I hope you are feeling better soon.