Thursday, June 28, 2007

Yeah, I'm done!

Greetings blogging buddies. I've missed you. It's been a crazy week of cleaning, scrubbing, and sorting, and I've accomplished everything I set out to do. I now have 1 1/2 days of freedom to relax. I admit it hasn't been all work, no play because I did do things w/ Mrs. Rose V. all day Monday. Her and hubby Joe had me over for dinner, and I got the chance to visit w/ him. He is really a nice guy but has a lost soul. I went over again this afternoon, just to surprise them . A really nice short visit, and Rose and I tried to invite him to church. He said No, which I was sort of expecting but he did invite My family and I over for a cook-out sometime this summer- so I guess inviting him to church didn't offend him that much. I truly believe we will eventually win him sooner or later, might even take Pastor Dave . We will wait a bit longer, he hasn't met Jr yet, so we will see. My family comes home Saturday, and I can't wait. So I'll keep you updated. For now though I need to to go, I'm spending the night w/ my mom and I really should be visiting her since we don't see each other as often as before, so have an enjoyable cool evening- while I'm off to socialize.

6 comments:

JeanMac said...

Missed your updates but sounds like you were having a good week.

Anonymous said...

Good for you Kim getting all that work done. It so sweet of you to try to help Rose win her husband to the Lord. Enjoy the time you are having with your mom!

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Good for you for getting everything done!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you accomplished everything that you set out to do. I'm glad that you had a good visit with Mrs. Rose and her husband.

Kris's Korner said...

Good job on your house. I'm glad your family will be home soon.

Debbie said...

I hope you enjoyed your time with your Mom. That is so wonderful that you spent time with Mrs. Rose and her husband.