Monday, June 4, 2007

The Surpise !

My hubby surprised me last night, with an usual request. He wanted me to accompany him on his morning errands and Mondays I usually stay home to catch up w/ cleaning while the boys do their own thing. I had plans though ~ non of which was set in stone~ besides 2 which I was able to work around. I started w/ the laundry first thing~ folding and sorting in piles . Then it was off to drop my friend @ Silver Cross Hospital, then back home again. The total round trip would normally be 30-35 minutes but today it was closer to an hr. The biggest factor being traffic, which was backed up because the light was out at State & The big bridge. True to his word, he waited, then we were off again. First stop~~ for him to get his blood drawn~ a necessity if he wants his blood pressure meds. I figured his true intention of inviting me ~ was to go and explore the great outdoors~ inside . I loved it.I was amazed at the detail that went into decorating this place, the rocks, the cliffs, the animals but my personal favorite was the Waterfall. I love waterfalls. I mistakenly thought all creatures were stuffed when I happened to look in the pool~ and saw real fish moving. I am still amazed at the all beauty this place offered. It will diffently be a rainy day outing.~ and camera worthy. We did lots today, and I accomplished what I set out to do. I thank my Hubby for a enjoyable day, and the Lord for all the beautiful things he has provided .

6 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

How nice Kim!!!

Debbie said...

awww that is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

How nice you enjoyed a good day with your hubby.

Kris's Korner said...

What a fun day. I glad you had a nice day with your hubby.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time running errands with your husband.

Trish said...

I love that store too! Isn't it such a fun place -- great for a date! Glad you had a nice day with your hubby.