Monday, June 4, 2007

The Weekly Letter....W

Well I'm here with the letter of the week, despite the thought of wanting to retire it for the summer, and probaly would consider it, but I keep hearing Pastor Dave saying " finish, finish,finish" so as you see I can't stop now. So here is our thankful list.....


In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD,and the WORD was GOD. ( John 1:1)
WISDOM is the principal thing; therefore get WISDOM: and with all thy getting get understanding (Proverbs 4:7)
Women~~ ( Titus 2: 3-6) The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers,not given to muchwine, teacher of good things;That they teach the young women to be sober,to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet,chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands,that the word of God be not blasphemed.
( these verses remind me of all the wonderful ways I've grown and how it was the older women that were fine examples and also by the Grace of God)
The WAY~~ Jesus saith unto him, I am the WAY, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. ( John 14:6)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
other people and things we're thankful for:
William~ my grandfather, my brother, a cousin, a brother-in-law, a nephew.
Wellman Family ~ such a happy spirited group
Soul Winners~ for Christ /Wonderfully Made Ministry
West Virginia~beautiful state & Hubby is from there
Wednesday~mid week prayer meeting & Bible lesson
watermelon~~ yummy ! / wagon~ very handy & lots of fun
watches~ do you have the time? water- for all the many things its intended for.
windows/ washing machine/ baby wipes~ for everything
wood-peckers~ cool looking birds/whales~ big & pretty
work~ wages~ wonderful friends & family~ wise counsel
Wal-Mart~ who doesn't shop there!!
Walgreens~ my second fav 24 hr. store other than Meijer.
waffles~ great breakfast food.
Sorry about the long list~ but you know me~ I easily get carried away >>>

5 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Love your list!

Anonymous said...

Great List!

Debbie said...

that was WONDERFUL!

Kris's Korner said...

What a neat list.

Trish said...

Well, you have done a Wonderful and Willing job With the Letter of the Week -- WoW!