Sunday, June 10, 2007

xyz......

Hi blogging fans, this week I've decided to put a new twist on the letter of the week, instead of a singular, I've gone with the combination of xyz..... and though I'm known for going overboard a bit~ I've kept it short and extremely simple.


x-rays~ what cool pics they make- considering they are more of a doctors tool.

xylophone~ what a neat instrument!

yearly outings
yesterdays

year books

yellow

yogurt

youthful personalities

young people

yodelers

Watching the Zebra at the Zoo.

Well, there you have it. short and simple and I've even kept my word, choosing to do the letter of the week. so to all of you ~ have a great day.

6 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Hi Kim, maiden name was Zarzour and I can be thankful for that Z! Love you, hope you are feeling better today!

JeanMac said...

Wow, you're talented and witty, too!

Mrs Karen G said...

nice lists... all 3 ...wow... brain hurt, hahaha, joking, HUGS

Kris's Korner said...

I am so proud of you for keeping this up. I will try to do this for you.

Debbie said...

Good job keeping your word!

I agree with all your x,y,and z's!

Anonymous said...

Love the twist and love you too.