Monday, June 11, 2007

Tag- We are all it!

Mrs. Julie has tagged us with this interesting topic~ " 7 things I've learned" and though there are many- these are the ones that stick out-
1. I've learned to be content and thankful for all that God has provided me.
2. I've learned to be more obedient, and submissive toward my husband( hard work!! and its something I continue to learn.)
3. I've learned the Bible can be a very interesting and helpful resource in our daily lives.
4. I've learned that God will never forsake me, even in my time of trial and doubt.
5. I've learned I can't change others, but I can change me. ( another non-stop lesson)
6. I've learned that life lessons from long ago, were only to prepare me for my role as a wife and a mother.
7. I've learned that one can not judge people by first impressions, but by one's heart. ( I have many dear friends who are a great encouragement to me ~ whom I would have never imagined being a part of my life.)
8. ( freebie) I've learned that the more I let my children be- who they are the more they are wiling to help me.
So thank you God, Pastor Dave & Mrs. Julie for 5 great years @ GBC and all the work you do in preparing us these wonderful lessons, and I look forward to many more . Love, Kim


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great list Kim.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Kim, I LOVED reading your list and I'm so proud of the Christian lady you are and are becoming! You are a blessing to me.

Love,
Julie

Anonymous said...

The Holy Spirit spoke through you today. Thank You. That was good.

Anonymous said...

I love your list.

Debbie said...

that was a good list.