Monday, June 18, 2007

A NEW FRIEND

Today, I made a new friend out of an old acquittance. I've known of Mrs. Rose from Sunday school class and even gave her a ride once, But today we got together like old friends. I was taking her to run some errands and we made a whole day of it. We did lunch, shopped, and just sat there- in her home getting better acquatined. It was a wonderful time of fellowship. She is so friendly and full of life. She also has a very happy spirit and a great attitude toward all things in general, even being comical at times. I needed a good laugh- and she gladly delivered- she sent not only Jackie and I away w/ smilies on our face, but all who came in contact with her. Thank you Mrs. Rose for a Great Day! and Thank You Lord for bringing her to GBC. I look forward to getting together again.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice Kim! That is very sweet ~ I bet Mrs. Rose enjoyed being with you and Jackie as well.

Kris's Korner said...

Mrs. Rose often sits next to us in church. She is so sweet and a real blessing. I'm glad that you were able to help her.

Debbie said...

That is so wonderful. I am sure you were as much of a blessing to her.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Thanks for being such a blessing to Mrs. Rose! You are such a good friend and helper to others. I'm sure she loved being with you!

Design.by.Kina said...

Rose is a lovely person... and so are you!

Lil Gretchy said...

You're such a sweet lady, and so is Mrs. Rose! You both have such a sense of humor, I can imagine the laughter! :)

Trish said...

That was sweet of you to spend time with her. She is such a nice lady to be around -- I'm not surprised you two hit it off so well!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you were able to help Mrs. Rose and get a blessing in return.