Monday, September 29, 2008

Homecoming / Freshman year.


Jackie above & below w/ her new do Doesn't she have a beautiful smile?great dress, great hair & a beautiful smile

I have to brag about how beautiful Jackie looked before I get to the actual posting, She was just stunning in her new dress w/ this hairdo all compliments of Grandma (Nana) . My mom went all out for Jackie's 1st homecoming dance and I'm so thankful for the bond they share.

I'm excited for Jackie, b/c she'd struggled some all through out elementary and Jr high years, and didn't make friends easily. Her & the girl friends she was reunited w/ have been busy, w/ going to the powder puff football game, the big dance and getting involved w/ clubs at school, she liked student council last year and is currently serving on freshman council, she hopes to play soft ball in the spring. Another reason I'm excited, she's involved and taking opportunities as they come.


Keep up the good work Jackie, I'm proud of you and love you.

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Her hair and her smile are so beautiful.

JeanMac said...

Very beautiful. Glad she is making it a good year.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

What a beauty! Glad she is getting involved this year.

Kris's Korner said...

I just love that hair do.

Mrs Karen G said...

She's pretty just like her Mama, hehe, Love ya'll, HUGS

Lil Gretchy said...

What a gorgeous girl! I hope she had fun at homecoming, I LOVED getting all dressed up for the dances...

Lil Gretchy said...

What a gorgeous girl! I hope she had fun at homecoming, I LOVED getting all dressed up for the dances...

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!! Hope she had a wonderful time. That is very sweet that she was able to share such a special time with her Grandma.