Sunday, September 28, 2008

Anniversary Sunday

For all the aches and pains I feel tonight, today was well worth it and I wouldn't of changed a thing and staying with the theme of 7, I've listed 7 reasons why today was so good.........

1. Celebrating 7 years w/ Pastor Dave and the Fink Family
2. The message/ sermon on "Blind spots". ( I love learning new things).
3. The many talents of the Vorgin Family. ( from the bells to the singing to the musical chalk talk ~my 1st~ never knew anything like it existed) Thank you!! Vorgin Family.
4. Being used by God to assist a friend ( Janet)
5. great music ( to everyone in the choirs, and singing groups you were great & thank you)
6. making new friends, fellowshipping w/ the old ones and my family too.
7. excellent food . ( we're Baptist, do I need to say more?)

Congratulations Pastor Dave and Happy Anniversary!! You are the Best!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

That is a great list. It was a wonderful day!

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

It was great having you around! Love You!

Kris's Korner said...

Sunday was great and it just keeps getting better. It was so nice to see you for the day. Love Ya.