Friday, September 26, 2008

Getting to know you...

I was tagged by Kris and now if you want to share about you, feel free to do so...

1. What is your favorite color?
I'd have to say blues & shades of brown
2. What you wanted to be when you grew up?'
a. there was a variety but the top are below....
b. a nurse, or caregiver to all the children I felt were unloved in my neighborhood.
c . an accountant
3. Your Favorite Food?
Mexican
4. How do you relax?
do sudoku puzzles, & if at all possible find a quiet place to close my eyes, and in some rare occasions clean.
5. If you won a million dollars what would you do?
pay off bills, educational expenses for children, move to a bigger house , take a once in a lifetime vacation.
6. Things I enjoy.. naps, spending time w/ family, puzzles, photography
7. What kind of formal education did you receive?
high school graduate
8. How many siblings do you have?
1 sister 2 brothers
What is the most important thing that has ever happened to you?
my adoption by my dad, marriage, having kids, day I got saved, and the many summers I was fortunate enough to spend w/ grandparents.
10. What is your favorite book of the Bible?
I can't pick just one
11. What is your life verse? I don't if they are life verses, but two that help me through are...
Ecclesiastes3 :1 " To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven" and Luke 1:37 " For with God nothing shall be impossible."
I think I might possibly post this also on ( My Space) and see if any one responds there., good night.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks for sharing those.

Kris's Korner said...

That was so much fun to read. Thank you for posting my tag. It is fun to get to know you better. Take care. Love Ya

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I LOVED reading this! Thanks for sharing!