Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Trip



Well, we were surprised, but it wasn't to unfounded, every visit to West Virginia yields something new, and on this trip it was miniature goats. They were so cute and the standing one was a sly little fella. They were on occasion allowed to leave their yard and roam about the big yard but this particular one would crawl under the fence-needless to say he and his brother got returned to goat jail and I think it was perhaps him again, whom got really loud when Matthew offended them by calling them sheep~ you had to be there~ it was funny. I think I surprised many by going and I'm glad I did. I put in a little more physical activity than normal~ I'm a house person and well the rest of this family is outdoorsy, especially there. Amanda climbed trees, We flew kites and roamed about w/ the cows @ horses. Matthew loved those darn critters and even got us surrounded by them. I picked him up and made a beeline along a path by the fence to a picnic table until Junior came closer to them, yes I was a tad bit alarmed and at that point not exactly thrilled, but as you can see nothing happened, just another notch on the adventure belt. There are plenty more stories to share, but my assistant just arrived ( Matthew age 2) and well he likes to push buttons and I'm not taking a chance on losing this post~ so goodnight.

6 comments:

JeanMac said...

A sweet post, Kim.

Mrs Karen G said...

You are too funny, you had more fun than that and didnt share, I love you always buddy, wheres the cow pictures, LOL, joking, LOL, not!
HUGS

Donna said...

You sure have a funny way of saying things, like putting another notch in your adventure belt and your 2yr old assistant. Ha,Ha! Sounds like you had a good time.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Glad you enjoyed a good trip!

Kris's Korner said...

You crack me up. I'm glad you had a good time. I pray youhave a great week. Love Ya

Debbie said...

It sound fun. I am glad you got out and added another notch to your belt. :)