Monday, April 14, 2008

How to I lost lbs and inches.

Got ya, didn't I. The title isn't about losing body weight, but I do feel lighter. I visited Denise B. today and lets just say I indeed lost inches, not sure how many but there was lots, and lots of hair. I jokily suggested she go into the toupee making business b/c my hair would have easily made one . I don't recall the last time it was this short, if I remember right~ it has been years. You could say it took 2 attempts to get it the way I wanted. The first was good, but I had wings touching my face and it bothered me, so Denise kindly cut them away and it took nearly an hour for the whole process and I'm not joking. Why does it take so long? I tend to make cutting my hair a yearly thing. Thank You Denise for your time & patience!! and so far the children haven't told me I look like a boy and that's a good thing.

4 comments:

Kris's Korner said...

That is really cute. I really like it.

Trish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trish said...

Ahhh, the joy of HAIR...It sure does make our life interesting at times, doesn't it? So glad that Denise was able to help you with your hair.

Debbie said...

I am with you about waiting as long a possible on the haircuts! I think I had mine cut twice, maybe three times last year!