Friday, October 26, 2007

A week of exercise & animals.

I've made this comment before on many occasions and I'm sure to use it again "I've done enough walking (exercise) to do me for the next 6months to a yr." Okay, so I exaggerate a tad bit. I really did enjoy the Little Red School House and the fellowship, and even survived the mile hike. The weather was just right out on the trail and with some help from friends, Matthew and the stroller made it safely to the end. ( Thank you Gina, James & Tyler.) I was quite surprised Matt actually sat that long~ normally he'd be going, going, and......... Hewas so excited with seeing the fish on display and kept saying" fishy, fishy". What struck me as interesting was this image I'm about to share. Its different? wouldn't you say? Its been years since I've visited there, and sadly to say The trails that wrap around the lake were closed. but it was still beautiful.

Today on the other hand, my little stroll wasn't planned for Karen & I were preparing to leave for Denise's and haircuts. But my visiting guest ( Eddie) and my very own (Duchess) took it on themselves to go for a walk or should I say run. Thankfully the corner house has big dogs (fenced in) and they kept these two escape artists busy til I caught up w/ them. Well tomorrow is the Pumpkin patch activity that we've all been looking forward too so I predict more fun exercise in my near future~ but come next week I'll either be tired or charged and ready to go. Only time will tell. Til we talk again Take Care.

3 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I'm glad you came out to the field trip with us! It was so fun!

Kris's Korner said...

Thank you for watching Eddie for us. I'm sorry the stinker ran away from you.

Mrs Karen G said...

It was funny watching you chase after Eddie and Peanut like that, LOL, i acually walked with Matthew as you was walking really really fast, LOL
Had fun tho, HUGS