Friday, October 12, 2007

Photos



Our puppy Duchess, who is about 5 months old. She's quite the character-and is really good w/ Matthew. She's had two play dates this week- her sister Snickers lives across the street and we got them together on Wednesday and Eddie came over today. always lots of fun to see the doggies interact
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well friends, if you haven't guessed from the above pics- I purchased my family a digital camera- I would've simply used disposal but I have a bad habit of sticking them in drawers and never getting them developed- so I call it a good investment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the health front, I recently downsized my meds- for all it's worth the Seroquel is working but I can't handle the 250Mg's. The doctor increased it to this on Monday and by Wednesday night I was seriously on edge- to put it mildly. They say the ideal dose is 300Mg's.- but for whatever reason its having the opposite effects on me. I'm continuing with my mid-afternoon dose and the original 150 at bedtime. ( the dosage that works- for me to keep my sanity.) I have an appointment in 1 and 1/2 weeks. We'll see what he says- he might even suggest new meds- but like the doc says "he works 4 me" so it'll be my call. I say I'm good right where I'm at so why alter it. Well ladies & gents I'm off to see other blogs and I hope everyone has a great evening.




5 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Love You Kim! I know that God will help you work everything out with your medication soon.

JeanMac said...

Hi, Kim - glad you have a digital. Hope all goes well with the meds. Hugs.

JeanMac said...

Sweet little puppy. Did you ever find the camera you were searching for a bit ago?

Debbie said...

It is so nice have a digital camera! I still have rolls of film from... hmmm don't know.. in a drawer!!

I am glad you are getting the medication settled. I will pray for you.

Kris's Korner said...

I'm so glad you have a new cammera. I'm so blessed by blog. Keep it up girl.