Saturday, October 20, 2007

A day @ the zoo

A nice day out calls for a family outing to the zoo. My family & I along w/ my mom and her boyfriend Bob & our little friend Haley. There must have been something in the air, for most of the animals were very active today as were the vast crowd of children and adults alike. It was also boo & the zoo and many came dressed as characters. A little girl had one of the most orginal I've ever seen. A double layered Birthday cake and her hair piece was the topper complete w/ candle~ so cute!!! After getting more than enough excerise~ we all headed back to my mom's for a KFC luncheon and that hit the spot. It was a fun and complete day~ and one that is sure to gaurtee a goods night sleep. Hope each of you have a good night as well.

2 comments:

Kris's Korner said...

How fun that must have been.

R. L. Evans said...

It sounds like you all had a lot of fun!!!! Good for you!