Sunday, February 17, 2008

Up & Running again

I'm so excited. I've been having trouble with downloading pictures from memory chip, actual camera w/ proper cords and the like. It has been a fustrasting process. I did loose quite a few pictures in the process of trying to fix things~ I am glad on one hand for I saved many photos to discs~ but still there were others I didn't. I'll have to ask of those who had copies also. Anyway, I'm happy to report after rebooting, and re~installing different programs its up and running again. So I'll get to share pictures again~ yeah!!! Here are a few that I had planned to share back in Januarary~ but given computer problems~ now is a good time as ever.

Amanda & I at Round~up Sunday.


Paige & Matthew also @ round-up Sunday.

4 comments:

JeanMac said...

Those are so nice, Kim. I wish we would have had digital cameras when our sons were growing up!

Mrs Karen G said...

I'm so glad you finally got the picture thingy working, love those pictures as you already knew...
HUGS

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures and I'm glad things are working again.

Trish said...

Great pics! I really love the one of you and Amanda -- adorable!