Monday, February 11, 2008

Breaking news!!

There was a situation over the weekend concerning Bob Preston, that would be my mother's boyfriend. He was really sick, had all the works done to him, you know the tubes, put into a sleep and placed into ICU and etc. Things weren't at that time looking good. Well today is a new day! and I couldn't be happier for him. He was taken off the ventilator and got to eat- and will hopefully be moved soon to immediate care. I haven't been to see him~ I have a cold and besides only mom and immediate family were aloud in too see him- I've done what I could I called my extended family- I had them pray as well as myself. Why did I call the extended family? Bob spends alot of his time w/ us at family functions and is considered one of us. We will & have had our differences , but I'm so relieved he is doing better. Please pray for him~ as he will be in the hospital for a few more days. Thank you!

4 comments:

JeanMac said...

Oh, Kim, Always someone needing prayer! You are a dear family member - it is obvious.

Kris's Korner said...

I will pray for Bob at this rough time. How are you doing?

Mrs Karen G said...

I'm so glad Bobs doing a little better and I did pray for him and for Mom too,
HUGS

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear he is doing better Kim.