Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Christian poem

It is only a tiny rosebud,
A flower of God's design,
But I cannot unfold the petals
With these clumsy hands of mine.
~~~~~

The secret of unfolding flowers
Is not known to such as I,
The flower God opens so sweetly,
In my hands would fade and die.

~~~~

I cannot unfold a rosebud,
This flower of God's design,
Then how can I have wisdom
To unfold this life of mine?
~~~~
So I'll trust Him for His leading
Each moment of every day
And I'll look to Him for His guidance
Each step of the pilgrim way.
~~~~
For the pathway that lies before me
My heavenly Father knows
I'll trust Him to unfold the moments
Just as He unfolds the rose.
~Anonymous
( I happened to find this and several others @ http://www.maxpages.com/heavenlyplace/Inspirational_Sayings. They have a great assortment of different christian stuff. I liked this poem though. I'd just thought I'd share.)

4 comments:

Trish said...

That is a beautiful poem! Happy New Year to you and your family!

JeanMac said...

That beautiful - poem and picture!

Kris's Korner said...

What a nice poam. Thank You for sharing.

Mrs Karen G said...

I love these thingys, Thank You for sharing too and where are the ones you write your self?
(((((HUGS)))))