Monday, July 16, 2007

An unforgetable birthday!!

My birthday was Friday the 13Th and it was unforgettable. Mrs. Kris and Mrs. Linda threw me a surprise birthday luncheon. They had a rather large selection which included my all time favorites broccoli salad and spinach dip. Great time of fellowship and great fun!! what more could a girl ask for? We heard about the lastest adventure of Haggie & Baggie, and watched as Mrs. Patrice who did a great job guarding herself from getting her picture taken. I won't know til I see pics, but if any of the group captured her, then they were fast too. It was lots of fun- They each shared an encouraging word, as I opened gifts. My mom was able to attend too. What a blessing to have so many loving friends who are so kind. The birthday wishes poured in all weekend and I received even more great gifts on Sunday. I got phone calls from family, birthday money to use on clothes, chocolate and more chocolate. yummy!! so thank you, thank you and thank you to all who remembered me.


an assortment of birthday goodies.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great time to love on a great lady!

JeanMac said...

Looks like "Christmas" in the pictures, Kim. Friends, chocolate and a birthday party - what a nice combo!

Debbie said...

I am glad you had a nice birthday!

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

So glad you had a nice birthday!

Design.by.Kina said...

AW! I'm so glad your b'day was nice!

Trish said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you! I hope it was a good one! Sorry, I am behind catching up on everyone's blogs...But I get there eventually!

Kris's Korner said...

I'm glad your bithday was so much fun for you.