Saturday, July 21, 2007

Fun in the sun!!

This past Wednesday I took my children and my two nephews that are visiting from Arkansas to Cantigny park. We had a good time enjoying the beautiful gardens, and Matthew got super dirty. He was muddy and proud of it. It was specially created for the children in mind- hence the Children's idea garden. We even got to lounge around in the shade next to the main garden. It had furniture and tables amid all the pretty flowers and you could even see the garden lake, it had a major size canopy,you could even say it was a building without walls. We did the gazebo thing too for it was next to a small waterfall- and I love waterfalls. I was so thankful that the boys enjoyed it, for most boys think gardens are girlish. See photos below and I hope you enjoy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice! I want to go back there myself...it looks like the gardens are much fuller than when we were there. Enjoyed the pics.

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a good day with the kids.

JeanMac said...

I like the "Smiley face" pic

Debbie said...

I am glad you had a good time. The pictures are great.

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. Kids look like they are having fun and as cute as ever!!
Christine

Kris's Korner said...

I'm glad that you got to spend some time with the boys