Thursday, July 5, 2007

On the go...........

Hi, If this hasn't been a crazy week- I don't know what is. A run- down of the week;

Monday- went and dropped of car at Legion Auto, this time it was the Cadillac conventer- I like Mickey and appreciate his and his employs hard work and time - and they are always so friendly.

Tuesday- went and picked up said car, took several naps, went pricing swing sets as I hope to get Matthew a new one for his b-day. In the afternoon- had a small fender bender - no serious injuries- thank you God- but I did manage to either brake or seriously fracture my big toe on right foot. Did it stop me? no- only slowed me down a bit. I went walking in Joliet and to see fireworks. I was supposed to see them w/ The Todd's and Smith families- but I kept going forward and lost them. Oops sorry if I worried anyone.

Wednesday -cleaned up a bit- went to a family 4Th of July celebration in plainfield - I believe it was enjoyable by all- only down fall was the scorching heat or rather humidity. I managed to eat only a little for strength. Met several new people- friends of other guests. They fit right in- and that really warmed my heart. In the evening went to church- worked nursery so I missed the lesson. Afterwards I was supposed to go see fireworks- but by 9:30 I was extremely tired and my foot was hurting so I dropped girls off by their daddy and called it a day. The plus side we all slept really well - a first in quiet a while.

Today- spent entire day @ sister-in-laws and the kids swam, swam, and swam. Came home w/ the intention of accomplishing something but lost power- so headed to the Todd's house. Kris took us shopping to pick-out Matthew's cake and that's done. I still have lots to do before Matt's party gets under way on Saturday- but with the Lord's mercy, grace, and strength I will get it done. Tomorrow I'll be @ Mrs. Julie's and out running errands. So if I don't blog anytime soon I will update you w/ pics and stories maybe next week.

p.s. We still have 5 letters to do for letter of the week- and when time allows I will resume.- it's not that I forgot- it's I don't have the time. So til next time- take care.

4 comments:

Kris's Korner said...

What a busy week. You will get through it all by God's grace.

Design.by.Kina said...

Hey Whims of Kim's:-)

This has been a busy week for us all, aye? :)

Debbie said...

You have been busy!! I am sorry about the difficulties you have had this week. Hope things get better quickly.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you injured your foot, hope it heals quickly.