Friday, December 12, 2008

This year we mixed things up a bit, we stayed home for Thanksgivng~ normally we would have been in West Virgina . It was a busy week of get togethers. On Thanksgiving Day we went to my brothers and the great thing is my other brother is stationed here in Illinois and he got to join us. and on that Saturday we went to my sister-in-laws. Tomarrow we will gather again with my family to celebrate a Special Birthday~ Paul is turning one! and Next Saturday will be very special indeed~ It will be the 1st time in a long while that we will all come toghether to celebrate Christmas. My sister and her family are coming home and this will be their first time at meeting the little guy and his mommy. We are all so excited!


Happy 1st Birthday Pauly!

? Amanda, Jackie & Matthew

On the day b4 Thanksgiving. We made a special trip to Lombard to visit Daddy on his work break.
These last few weeks have been somewhat fun, Matthew is talking more & more. The other day while we were lying in bed, ( me somewhat asleep) he told me "get up , I'm done in bed and I'm done sleeping". how cute is that? and when saw a picture of a pool He asked me where his swimsuit was b/c he wanted to go play~ now that took me by surprize! It's so nice he can communicate with me more~ sam = anything with a siren, flow= flavored milk just in case you ever hear him refer to those things but he usually is pretty clear on what he wants.
I just had to share that! Well I Hope everyone is doing good & staying warm. I'm off to bed . Good Night.

4 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Your Matthew is so adorable! Just like his mommy!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your having a busy time but, at least you're seeing all those you love.

Matthew is getting so grown up, he is so cute.

Have a Great Christmas!!!

JeanMac said...

That's a great picture, Kim!

Kris's Korner said...

Matthew is so cute. I'm thankful you are spending time with family and friends.