Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Family Christmas

Merry Christmas, my family and I celebrated over the weekend. My brother informed me it has been since 1998 that we all have been together and what fun it was. We got to meet the newest little member and that was baby Morgan, see an old friend that I haven't seen in many ages and meet his daughters~ I hung out w/ his sisters, I practically lived there during the later elementary years ( Jr high know) and had lost touch w/ all of them. Cindy did an outstanding job w/ the food as usual, the older boys were as goofy as I remember but it was loving and fun. Matthew got the biggest box in the house, which I had been hopping wasn't going to one of my children. It was Elmo's restaurant and what fun it has been. It was so good to see my sister again, I've missed her and come tomorrow I'll have to miss her again since she and her family are going to Iowa and then back home to Arkansas. I've posted pics below , and I'm sure to blog again soon.

No comments: