Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hi Ladies, Wasn't Camp Joy fun? I had a good time as did my mother . There was no stopping us, regardless of the weather outside, but then again its always fun when we women come together, I gave another go at ping-pong just for the fun of it and even though I'm not really good at stamping up things I did an okay job, managed to make a few with Gerlinda's help and then others when my creativity finally kicked in. I had a great time fellowshipping with those that were near me. The ladies of Faith Baptist did a great job entertaining us and sharing their stories and as usual you don't know whether to laugh or cry. I always look forward to what might come next ~ a good time always guaranteed . just wanted to thank you all for another great year and many more to come.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Glad you had a good time.