Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mothers Day & Health Update

Hi, hope all had a good Mothers Day, I did but to beat the rush, we celebrated Saturday. My family took me out to eat for lunch in the afternoon and come evening they surprised me with a new camera an 8.1 mega pixel that was used to take this photo. I still haven't quite got the hang of it, so what does this mother do? she goes to her oldest daughter who knows how to use it for a very quick lesson. and a couple days later relieve.

Why relieve you ask? A little over two weeks ago I started noticing some burning, and itching on my right shoulder which in turn was spreading to my armpit and then shooting some great pain into my breast which had swollen~ and that was the most uncomfortable feeling. I went to my doctor who I will assume thinks I'm crazy because she didn't see nothing wrong with my shoulder and sent me to get x-rayed. and guess what? it didn't show anything either. Come Thursday the pain was just about unbearable so I went to imediate care and they didn't find anything either on a chest x-ray but did send me away with prescrips~~ some pain med and a muscle relaxer and I'm elighted to say the swelling seems to be gone as is the burning. I still don't know what trigged it, the er doctor thinks maybe its a nerve root in my back, I go back to my doctor on Monday for follow up and we'll have to see where it goes from here~ maybe it was a fluxe or maybe she'll order more testing. All I know is I feel alot better and thank you to everyone who prayed for me.~~~ and please keep Sue Wright in your prayers, she was my childhood Sunday school and has been diagnosed with cancer~ she played such an important part of my growing up I hate to see her suffer, but regardless of her health she is still serving God, and taking care of her family and I find that admiral~ she was and still is a great role model to many. Thank You.

2 comments:

JeanMac said...

A new camera is so exciting - I know it always takes me a bit to learn how to use new "anything"!

Debbie said...

What a wonderful gift!!

I am glad you are feeling better, the body is a strange and amazing thing.