Monday, November 26, 2007

Family

We had a great time in West Virginia, On a personal level I think it was probably one of the nicer trips that I've had in a long time, mentally speaking of course. I would say we all relaxed just a tad bit more than usual and even socialized a bit more. This year we had the privilege of spending extra time w/ the littlest of nieces & nephews-all so adorable, energetic and photogenic- lots of noise but well worth it. We, the adults played different games and that was lots of fun. We did dinner w/ his brother's family Thursday, and On Friday w/ his sisters, and the same brother at his sister's house. Can you believe I actually lost one pound after big meals like these? I kept simple portions, eating for energy not to over stuff myself. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving filled w/ love and family. Take Care.

6 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Glad you had a good trip!

Dawn said...

I'm glad you had a good time!

Kris's Korner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kris's Korner said...

Dear Kim,

It just thrills my heart o see you so happy. Have a great week. Love Ya

Debbie said...

I am glad you had such a great trip! The pictures are great.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that you had a good time on your trip.